10.06.2009

one

i love this age!! it really is a lot of fun to shoot 1 year olds. they aren't always quite walking but still have that streak of independence to take off on their own and know where they want to go. i can just tell that this one is going to be hard to catch before long! i also really love the fact that this little guy's mom and dad are old friends of mine. it means so much to me to be able to see my friends having kids and i feel so lucky to be there to watch them grow!















LOVE this one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beth these are great. you are doing so good. Nice to see the little pond. I haven't seen David in ages. ages. Drove around Kingpsport this past weekend and boy there are some great locations. bright light blue wall on center st. call me I will give you the location. Oh and red ware house door where the new farmers market is downtown. go get em.

    ReplyDelete