10.19.2011

my dear friend

this is my dear friend jackie and her family. we met when i still lived in nashville, and i just love having her in my life. she has been so supportive of me and my business since the beginning, and i always love the opportunity to take images for her. this time was no exception, and i was really excited when she told me that her family was going to come to kingsport for their session. we talked about several ideas and decided on one of my favorite farms for our location. it was just the perfect spot, especially for these boys. wade and gavin loved the barns, hay, looking for cows, and they were just dying to see a farmer. unfortunately we didn't find 'farmer phil', but it didn't keep us from having a good time and capturing some really sweet images along the way. jackie and greg, thank you so much for making the trip here for your session, and here's a little something to look at!



















No comments:

Post a Comment