10.24.2012

sweet baby anna!

I had planned on taking the rest of the year off, but I just couldn't fight the urge to shoot, even if it was just a few sessions. I'm so excited to start posting some new sneak peeks, and what better way to start it off than with a sweet newborn. After having a new baby girl of my own just 3 months ago, it was so fun to capture another new baby girl for the Preston family. Proud parents Richard and Holly along with big brother John welcomed sweet baby Anna Lyle to their family a few weeks ago, and I couldn't wait to see her. I went to architecture school with Richard (or John as I know him!) and he designed and built their beautiful new home. It was amazing and the perfect backdrop for an in-home newborn session. Anna was simply adorable and I couldn't believe how much her big brother John had grown since I had last seen him. Richard and Holly, I am so happy to have been able to take these images for you. I absolutely love your images and I can't wait for you to see the rest. I had a hard time choosing what to post!!

0236 0196 0594 0568 0461 0842 0869 0894 1077 1087 1103 1265

No comments:

Post a Comment