11.09.2012

lots of love

I always look forward to seeing the Taylor family and after having my daughter in July, I wasn't quite sure if I would make this session or not.  But after missing Cameron's 6 month milestone, there was no way I was going to miss his 9 month....and it just so happens to be one of my favorite ages to photograph!  Collin is getting ready to turn 3 and is definitely all boy.  He is constantly on the go and ready to play at any moment.  Cameron is the happiest little boy that just smiles the biggest smiles at the drop of a hat.  Seeing the two of them together was priceless.  Collin is at the age where when he gives hugs they sort of turn into love tackles, and Cameron didn't mind one bit.  It is so obvious how much he loves his big brother by the way he just looks at him.  There is also no doubt the love that these parents have for their boys.  They made noises, jumped up and down, acted silly, ran races, played peek-a-boo through the 'window', gave family hugs, and kisses.  Anything you can imagine to keep these boys happy and having fun, they did.  It was so sweet to see.  Russell and Ashley, I just love, love, love your images.  They are some of the most playful, love-filled family images ever!  I can't wait for you to see them all.   

2729

2989

2880

 2927

3878

 3667

  3624

 3592

3492

3229

 3998


No comments:

Post a Comment