9.03.2013

Grant McKenly

I have people ask me from time to time if I put the 'best' pictures on my blog for sneak peeks. Obviously, the 'best' images are all a matter of opinion anyways, but I usually love the ones I pick for different reasons. When I go to pick images to post, I'm usually picking from a pool of hundreds of images. I grab ones that stand out to me at that point in the process. But it's not really until I completely narrow down a collection that I even know 'my' favorites. This is the Walker family with their newest addition, Grant McKenly. With little Grant's newborn session, I honestly had the hardest time picking what to post. Newborn sessions are always so sweet anyways...who doesn't love a sweet little baby?! Add to that a sweet as can be baby boy with the most gorgeous head full of hair, beautiful parents who were as nice as they could be, an outdoor family portion on one of the prettiest evenings we've had in a long time, golden light, mix that all together, and its pretty hard! So, this is my attempt to pick a few images to share.

  0024 0521 0406 0314 0579 3280 3423 3848 2943 3586 3034

No comments:

Post a Comment