5.07.2014

girls...watch out!

I am so happy for the opportunity to photograph the Pulitzer family. Mom Cindy had wanted to schedule a family session last fall, and I unfortunately wasn't able to do it because my schedule was packed full. I can't tell you how hard it is for me to have to say no. Luckily, she wasn't too set on a timeline, so we decided to do something in the spring. I am so glad we waited, and I am so thankful to work with so many wonderful families. Spring also happens to be my favorite time of year for pictures, and I just love the color in these images! I see Sam and Cindy every week during soccer season because our boys play soccer together. Avery is on the same team as my son Emery, but I hadn't met the other two Pulitzer boys. Girls better watch out for these three! Brice, Avery, and Vaughn are some seriously cute boys, and they are hilarious. I was thoroughly entertained listening to some of the things they said! We had such a beautiful evening, and that mixed with some love and silliness, we came away with some images that I just love, even the bunny ears shot for the boys! :) 1899 1932 2026 2156 2273 2392 2510 2537 2636 2819 2825

No comments:

Post a Comment