7.11.2014

Inspired

This is Connor and his grandmother Jean. Connor's Aunt Rebekah was the one who contacted me about taking some pictures of her nephew and her mother. I had never shot a one-on-one session with a grandparent and grandchild before, so I was pretty excited about something a bit different. I have done lots of sessions with extended family, but often times those turn into making sure we have pictures of all the different 'groups' of people. Don't get me wrong, those are wonderful to have, but this session was all about the love between a grandchild and his grandmother and it was so beautiful to be there to see their connection with each other. Jean would call Connor 'her baby' and Connor would respond calling Jean 'his baby!' It was incredibly sweet. Like many other boys his age, Connor loves superheros. He brought a bit of his Iron man gear and got suited up for some shots. I left this session completely inspired and touched. So much so that I called my mom when I got in the car and told her how I needed to make sure I took some images of her with my kids. 03 04 05 06 01 02 07 08 09 10 11

No comments:

Post a Comment