4.24.2013

Jaelan

When mom Laura contacted me to do some senior pictures for Jaelan, I was really excited to get to see part of this family again. It had been a bit, we were thinking 3-4 years, since the last time I saw Jaelan. The first thing I thought when I saw him was how grown up he looked, but I guess getting ready to graduate and head to college is grown up! Jaelan is on the track team and his mom threw out the idea of incorporating that into the session. I was definitely on board with it. Anytime I can capture a senior in their element, I'm up for it. We met up at Science Hill for the session and I had no idea how nice it was there. We started off with some images around the campus (with a little cap and gown in there for mom!) and ended up at the track. I think I gave Jaelan a good little workout and I love the images we came away with. It's no secret that senior guys don't love having their picture made, but Jaelan couldn't have been a better sport about it all. Laura, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to take these for you and Jaelan, and I can't wait for you to see the rest of these and for your family session this summer!
 8478

 8690

 8797

8757

 9024

 8979

9150

 9304

9337

9717

No comments:

Post a Comment