10.02.2013

a change is gonna come!

Sometimes I see a family and I think to myself, "I would LOVE to photograph that family!" Well, this is the Parks family, and I have thought that many times over the years about them. I first met mom Lindsay because our boys were in ECLA together at John Adams. I have really enjoyed getting to know her a bit, and I was SO excited when she asked me to photograph her family. Some of you may recognize them from the gender reveal party on my Facebook page. Lindsay is pregnant with twins...yes twins (doesn't she look amazing?!), making this a soon to be family of 7! At the party we all found out Eric and Lindsay will be adding another boy and a little girl to their family. I just know that Brady, Anderson, and Campbell will be the best big brothers and I can't wait to hear names and finally meet these two! After our session, Lindsay mentioned this being the last family session as a family of 5. I obviously knew this going into the session, but it wasn't until I really started pulling through images that it hit me. I feel so privileged to be able to document such special times in people's lives, and today I'm feeling especially grateful. 6398 6542 6185 6838 7120 7844 7900 8012 7635 7497 7590 8256

No comments:

Post a Comment