10.15.2013

looks who's sitting up!

I just love every time I get to see the Adams family. They have been so wonderful to me since the very beginning of my journey, and I love getting to be a small part of their journey as well. Sarah and Greg welcomed Abigail into their family back in March, and what a little beauty she was. I couldn't wait to see the change in her now that she is sitting up, and I always love seeing her big brother Everett. He has changed so much over the years, and it's fun for me to see him stepping into the role as big brother. Seeing him learn to be gentle with Abigail and trying to love on her in his own way at the same time is priceless. Sarah and Greg are always so laid back at their family sessions and capturing them loving their babies is a joy. We had the most beautiful evening with some gorgeous golden light. That mixed with lots of family fun and love, made for some really sweet images. 8410 8425 8364 8630 9018 8676 8495 8832 9271 9081 9892 9757

No comments:

Post a Comment