1.08.2014

baby girl Fader...on the way!

I am so happy to start this year's blog posts with a really sweet maternity session! This is Katelyn and Joe. They are expecting a little baby girl in the next couple months, and I was so, so happy when Katelyn contacted me about some maternity pictures. This couple actually lives overseas in Austria, so we planned the session while they were in town visiting family for Christmas. After having just wrapped up my busiest season of the year with getting images edited, clients in to view their collections, and orders placed, it felt so good to get out and shoot. December is always a bit uncertain in terms of weather, but we actually had a beautiful, sunny day to roam the streets of downtown. I had warned these two that I was pretty excited to be shooting, and luckily they let me shoot away. I had them walking all over the place, and we ended the session at the coffee shop downtown where they warmed up with some coffee and hot chocolate. One of the reasons I love maternity sessions is because there is always a genuine excitement surrounding that time in a family's life. All I have to do is be there to capture it, and I love being able to witness it. Katelyn and Joe, I'm so excited for both of you and I can't wait to hear the news of baby girl Fader's arrival! 7021 7136 7441 7549 7484 7860 7711 8405 8549 8452 8575

No comments:

Post a Comment