11.28.2013

fun, silly, and sweet

Sometimes I just have a feeling that photographing a family will be fun. That's exactly what I thought before photographing the Sanders family. I knew them just enough to have a sense of the energy they would bring to the shoot, and they brought it. The youngest of these sweet girls, Remmy, was in ECLA at John Adams with my son. I used to always think how spunky, girly, and fun she seemed. Rylie has always been so sweet and patient, especially at times when my son is really eager to play! Jason is so sweet with his girls. I love seeing a dad with his daughters. Sarah has the best laugh that is just infectious, and all of that combined together made for a really fun time. Sarah had told me several times when we talked about a session that they 'don't do posed pictures!' I was totally fine with that, and I love how playful and fun they were to photograph. It was fun, silly, and sweet all wrapped up together. Sarah and Jason, thank you for being willing to wait for me to photograph your family. I love your images and I can't wait for you to see them all! 4372 4500 4617 4668 4839 5139 5227 5372 5701 5838 5923 6036

No comments:

Post a Comment