6.28.2013

foster family of five

I am so happy to finally be able to debut the Foster family on my blog. For one reason or another, a session hasn't worked out in the past, but finally, everything fell into place for me to photograph this sweet family. Mom Melissa first contacted me earlier in the year about scheduling a family session when her youngest daughter Emily would be turning one. When the day finally rolled around, it was so hard to believe that it was possible Emily could already be one. Emily is about 8 weeks older than my little girl...so I'm still in denial that time has gone by so quickly. Melissa told me that her mom had made the girls dresses (which were absolutely adorable!) and the whole family looked perfectly coordinated. Melissa looked beautiful in her red dress, and I couldn't wait to start seeing this family interact with each other. Melissa and Greg definitely have the parenting of three down pat. The kids were really well behaved and polite. Brandon has a bit of shy side that is so endearing, and I could just tell what a sweet, sweet boy he is. Sophie....she's such a little firecracker. I loved seeing her girlyness and silliness come out. Miss Emily...oh how she's loved by this whole family. I loved watching her just look at her brother and sister taking everything in. We had such a beautiful day for these images and I just love the moments we captured. Here's just a few! 7360 7532 7643 5712 7765 7926 7935 7730 8031 7779 7826

No comments:

Post a Comment