6.13.2013

the complete picture

One of the biggest compliments I can receive is to have another photographer ask me to take their family's images. I was honored when Wendy (of Malland Photography) contacted me about a session for her family. My daughter was still pretty new at the time, and I was taking some time off. I thought she might decide to use someone else because I wasn't quite sure at what point I would resume shooting, but I was thrilled and touched when she said she would wait for me. I know all to well how it feels to have a ton of pictures of the kids and the kids with their daddy, but with one common theme...mommy (aka the photographer) is missing. My goal with this session was to make sure Wendy was well documented as a member of the family too! :) The last time I photographed the Russells, my biggest memory from the session was how natural everyone was in front of the camera. They were at such ease just enjoying being with each other. They weren't afraid to play, be silly, or just love on one another. This time was no different. I feel like these images are so full of love. Wendy, thank you so much for trusting me to document your family and for being willing to wait for me to be able to do it. I hope you love these and it was worth the wait! 5753 5783 5914 6215 6317 5551 6788 6577 6826 6895

No comments:

Post a Comment