6.04.2013

Isaac

This is the Moyer family. I first met Lauren through a mutual friend, and I have really enjoyed getting to know her and Wes a bit over the last couple of years. When they mentioned that they were interested in having me take some images of their new family of three, I couldn't wait! I know these parents were just so happy to finally hold their baby boy when he was born. I caught a glimpse of Isaac Alexander not long after he arrived, but eight months later, my how he's grown!! I couldn't believe his sweet, chubby cheeks! He reminds me of a teddy bear that I just want to squeeze! We decided to shoot the session at the Moyer's house, and it ended up being the perfect place for some images. This is one of those posts that I feel like I need to officially say...I did not do anything to these beautiful blue eyes (or to any other eyes, ever!). In the right light, Isaac's blue eyes just light up...so beautiful! Here's a peek! 3863 3923 3974 4192 3640 4571 4337 5143 5104 5228

No comments:

Post a Comment