6.04.2014

Abigail is 1!

It's hard to believe that I could possibly be posting Miss Abigail's 1 year session, but the time is here! I have loved watching her grow, and seeing her toddle around for the last of her first-year sessions was so fun. We decided to make it a family affair as well, and it was lovely to see the entire Nixon/Adams clan. Everyone showed up looking wonderful and so well coordinated, and I loved their color palette. Abigail looked like an angel in her white dress, and Everett couldn't have been more dapper with his little hat and bow-tie. We had such a beautiful spot to shoot, and I really loved spending my evening with this group. Sarah and Greg, thank you for allowing me to opportunity to document Abigail's first year. It has been such a treat! 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment