6.22.2014

Pure joy

I hope everyone is ready for some seriously sweet and fun images. This is the Belote family. I met parents Brad and Missy through my son's soccer league and had thought to myself on several occasions how much I would love to photograph their beautiful family. When Missy mentioned wanting to schedule a shoot, I was SO excited. Unfortunately, they day we were scheduled to get together, there was a huge storm brewing and we ended up having to reschedule. I was bummed because I had been looking forward to their shoot for so long, but I don't think anything could have topped the day we ended up shooting. Zeke, Quilla, and Zeb got out of the car and had the biggest smiles on their faces. As soon as we started shooting there was nothing but laughs and giggles the whole time. It was such a treat to watch this family love each other and play together. I loved being silly with these kiddos, and I literally made 3 new little friends by the end of it all. 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

No comments:

Post a Comment