6.26.2014

First baby

I really do love photographing couples who are expecting their first baby. There's so much anticipation and excitement leading up to the birth, and it's so fun to capture that time before life changes forever. This is Caleb and Margaret and they are expecting their first baby in August. They knew that they wanted to photograph their session downtown, and I was excited to do it. Prior to their session I headed downtown to find some fun spots to shoot, but once we got started, we didn't go anywhere I had planned. For whatever reason we skewed from my mental path, I'm so glad we did because I love the little nooks we found. We ended things with an iced coffee, frozen lemonade, and a comfy spot to rest in the shade. Caleb and Margaret, thank you for being so wonderful and laid back during our shoot, and I can't wait to meet Baby Frazier. It won't be much longer! 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutley beautiful Margaret!!!! This is such a special time captured so beautifully. I am so excited for you and your husband and I am praying for a healthy happy baby and mommy!!!! Love you and your family. Jenn McDaniel

    ReplyDelete