11.19.2013

lots of fall color

I am always so happy when I am referred to a family by another family that I have photographed. I appreciate it so much, and I know that it means the family that referred me was truly happy with their experience...and that make me really happy!! That is how the MacKay family was sent to me. I first met Jean, Madelyn, and Liam when Liam was brand new. It's hard to believe that was 2 1/2 years ago. I was really looking forward to seeing them again and meeting Chris. When Madelyn and Liam got out of the car, I couldn't believe the difference. Madelyn, now 6 years old, looked like such a big girl with a few of the sweetest freckles. Not having seen Liam since he was a newborn made for a pretty dramatic change. The first thing I noticed was his head full of gorgeous blond hair. What a handsome boy! Madelyn was really sweet with Liam, and I could just tell what a great big sister she is. There was a moment when the family was sitting together and suddenly Madelyn and Liam started giving each other lots of kisses. It was really sweet! Madelyn had some great poses and lots of ideas about places she wanted to take some pictures, which is how I ended up standing on top of a picnic table! It was really fun seeing her mind work. Jean and Chris, I'm so glad it worked out for us to have a beautiful fall afternoon with lots of fall color, and I can't wait to show you the rest of your images! 3050 3094 3012 3245 3294 3412 3318 3378 3433 3789 3878 3912 4122

No comments:

Post a Comment