11.09.2013

worth it in the end

I am always so honored when I have another photographer ask me to photograph their family. This is my friend Wendy. I'm just realizing she is the second photographer named Wendy I have photographed recently! This Wendy is the photographer behind Life Expressions Photography, and she does some of the sweetest school pictures as well as custom sessions. I first met her when we were paired up as partners at a photography workshop. We got along great from the beginning, and I have loved getting to know her over the years. We had talked about the idea of doing a generation session with her husband Donny's family for quite some time, so we finally decided it was time to make it happen. Getting several families together for a photo session is not always easy to coordinate with everyone's schedules and those traveling in from out of town, but it is always worth it in the end. 4620 5023 5183 5340_color 5364 5643 6131 6419 6572 6870 6979 7209

No comments:

Post a Comment