11.01.2013

quick to laugh

I am so excited to be posting the Davis family on my blog today! The last time I took some images for Ashley and Nate, Houston had just celebrated his first birthday. For those of you who like my Facebook page, he is the little cutie in the bathtub in my cover photo image! I unfortunately wasn't available for pictures of this crew the next year because my daughter was still itty bitty, and I wasn't really shooting many sessions. So...here we are in 2013 and everything fell into place for a Davis family session. To say I was happy to finally be able to photograph them again is an understatement. Houston is now 3 and older brother Liam is 5 and has started kindergarten! What big boys they have become. They have changed so much, and I had so much fun seeing this whole family again. After a few reschedules with all this crazy weather we have been having, we finally had a beautiful evening and the shoot was a go. As soon as I saw Liam and Houston, I knew it was going to be great. They looked so handsome in their outfits and cowboy boots. I think I must have said how handsome they were 100 times during the shoot! They were so well-behaved, but also quick to laugh, be silly, and have some fun which I can't get enough of! 7268 7292 7665 7773 7568 8063 8040 8542 8476 8585 8233 8672

No comments:

Post a Comment