11.13.2013

wouldn't be the same

I feel like my year just wouldn't be the same without getting to see the Taylor family in the fall. I have watched them all grow as a family over the years, and these boys sure have become some pretty awesome boys. The last time we got together was earlier in the year for Cameron's one year session. He was just beginning to walk at that point, so I had a feeling this session might have a bit of a different feel with Cameron being up and around. Just as I anticipated, Cameron is now running all over the place and Collin just celebrated his 4th birthday! Oh my, how hard it is for me to believe he is 4. Trying to pinpoint when the fall color will be at it's peak is always a bit tricky, but I think it just so happened to fall around the time of their session. There were lots of beautiful trees that still had leaves, and the leaves that had fallen provided quite a bit of entertainment for these boys. Between the running, lifting, tossing, and tickling of these crazy kids, Russell and Ashley seriously got a workout by the time we were done. They always do whatever it takes to keep the boys entertained, which is key at their ages, and just so happens to be what I love photograph! 0844 1023 1605 1372 1344 1729 1670 1051 2183 2476 2699 2329

No comments:

Post a Comment