11.11.2013

one happy girl and her cool big brother!

This session was such a treat for me and I am so, so excited to post these images. This is the Pannell family. They have been so sweet to come from Coeburn, VA to have me take pictures for them over the years. I was honestly heartbroken last year when mom Missy contacted me to tell me she was expecting a little girl and wanted me to do a newborn session for them. I was unable to do it because I wasn't shooting many sessions after my daughter was born. We decided to touch base again in 2013. After several failed attempts over the summer, we finally set a date and had the most beautiful fall afternoon for their session. I had seen some pictures of little Lydia on Facebook, and I couldn't wait to meet her. What a beautiful, happy girl she is! She was so full of smiles and is truly one happy baby. Older brother Landon was a bit shy and unsure of me when he first got out of the car. It didn't take long before he was my little buddy, walking through the fields with me scoping out perfect spots for us to shoot. He has grown up so much. I loved seeing him love on his sister, and the way that Lydia looked at Landon like he is the coolest kid ever just melted my heart. Missy and Michael, thank you so much for continuing to give me the opportunity to photograph your family. Landon and Lydia are just so sweet, and it's always wonderful to see you all! 8776 9065 8926 8873 9867 9908 9715 0104 0494 0330 0517

No comments:

Post a Comment